THIS CONTENT IS INTENDED ONLY FOR VIEWERS AGED 21 YEARS OR OLDER.
BY CONTINUING TO READ THIS CONTENT, YOU HEREBY AFFIRM AND REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
SAILOR JERRY SWEATER PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OR DC. VOID IN AL, MD, MI, PA, VA, WV, & WY.
1. PROGRAM DESCRIPTION AND ENTRY PERIOD: The Sailor Jerry Sweater Promotion (the “Promotion”) sponsored by William Grant & Sons, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) provides an opportunity for entrants to post an image of their tattoo. Complete entry instructions follow below in Section 4. Prizes are described in Section 9 below. Entries must adhere to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Entries may not contain any prohibited content, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (and as further described in Sections 5-6 below). Entries will be judged; see Section 8 for information on judging criteria/winner selection. The Promotion begins at 12:01 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 P.M. ET on December 15, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Entry Period and/or change the timing of the subsequent dates, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If such changes are made, the new timing will be noted in an Instagram post on https://www.instagram.com/williamgrantusa/ and in these Official Rules. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Inc. (“Instagram” and/or “Platform”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and void in AL, MD, MI, PA, VA, WV, & WY (the “Eligibility Area”) who are age 21 years or older (as of the date of participation), and have a valid Instagram account. Free Instagram app download is available via www.instagram.com. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesale distributors, advertising partners, advertising and promotion agencies, printers, suppliers, and distributors and retailers of alcohol beverages, as well as members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. All determinations of eligibility will be made by Sponsor in its sole discretion and may be made at any time. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The Promotion is intended for viewing and participation within the Eligibility Area only. Do not participate in the Promotion unless you reside legally within the Eligibility Area. The Promotion is void outside the Eligibility Area, and is void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Sponsor’s determinations of eligibility are final and may be made at any time.
3. PROMOTION AGREEMENT: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, EACH PARTICIPANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT THEY: [A] HAVE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM, AND BY THE INTERPRETATIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE SPONSOR, AND BY THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES, WHICH ARE FINAL IN ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THIS PROMOTION; [B] AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES AS FURTHER DETAILED IN SECTION 11; [C] ACKNOWLEDGE COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES; [D] WARRANT THAT ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY PARTICIPANT IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION IS TRUE, ACCURATE AND COMPLETE; AND [E] AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
4. TO ENTER: No purchase or consumption of beverage alcohol is required to participate, nor will purchase or consumption of beverage alcohol increase your chances of winning a prize. To enter, first carefully review these Official Rules including all entry requirements, entrant can either post an image of their tattoo on Instagram with the hashtag #SJHolidaySweater or direct message the tattoo image to the Sailor Jerry Instagram account. Alternatively, entrants can direct mail their tattoo image to William Grant & Sons, Inc., 300 Park Ave S #600, New York, NY 10010.
Note that your Instagram account must be set to “public” or a similar setting that will allow Sponsor to see your entry. Your entry will not be considered successfully submitted if your Instagram account settings prevent Sponsor from seeing your entry. See Sections 5-6 below for important additional entry requirements. Each entry must meet all requirements.
Any attempt by a person to use multiple accounts or identities to gain more entries than permitted by these Official Rules shall result in disqualification at the discretion of Sponsor or its designee(s). Sponsor is under no obligation to correspond about entries, nor is Sponsor required to acknowledge its receipt of entries. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant associated with any entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the entry, at time of submission, will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to Instagram account by Instagram. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. In addition to compliance with these Official Rules, participation must also comply with the terms of service at www.instagram.com/about/legal/terms. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. If you participate from your mobile phone, such activity will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. You further understand that by participating via mobile phone, if you are a potential winner, the Sponsor may contact you via mobile phone, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. Please consult your wireless service provider for more information. Entrants are solely responsible for any related equipment and Internet access charges, if any. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account.
5. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRIES: Any elements that appear in an entry must not: (a) include an image of any person that is (or appears to be) under 21 years of age; (b) depict or describe the consumption of alcoholic beverages rapidly, excessively, involuntarily, as part of a drinking game or as a result of a dare; (c) depict a person conducting themselves in an inappropriate manner; (d) depict or allude to the overconsumption of alcohol; (e) contain material that would imply that the consumption of alcoholic beverages is acceptable before or while operating machinery, driving a vehicle or undertaking any other activity that requires a high degree of alertness or physical coordination; (f) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, (g) be profane or pornographic, or depict any materially dangerous activity; (h) promote the illegal use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons; or (i) promote any particular political agenda or message.
Further, entry or related captions must not: (i) contain physical addresses, email addresses or phone numbers; (ii) contain any recognizable 3rd party names, brand names, logos, or trade dress (including but not limited to the logo or name of any alcohol beverage wholesaler or retailer - for example, bars, liquor stores, or restaurants which hold a liquor license); (iii) contain inappropriate content, including but not limited to vulgarity, obscenity, lewd, pornographic or violent material, or materials which promote hate or violence; (iv) defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies; (v) invade the privacy or publicity rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon a person's personal or proprietary rights. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries that do not meet the above or its own marketing code, as determined by Sponsor its sole discretion.
Entrants must not engage in any violent, dangerous, or illegal behavior in creating an entry. Any elements that appear in an entry, including, without limitation, brand names, logos, or images, must be either: (1) entirely original (created by the entrant); (ii) property of the Sponsor (the “Provided Materials”); (2) provided by the Platform and used in accordance with the Platform’s applicable policies (i.e. music, filters, graphics, emojis) where attribution/credit with/within the entry is not required (the “Platform Materials”); or (3) in the public domain. Sponsor grants to entrants a limited revocable, non-sub-licensable license to use the Provided Materials for the sole purpose of creating an entry, if an entrant chooses to do so. Use of Provided Materials is not required for entry, nor will it affect an entrant’s chances of winning. In addition, entrant recognizes that all of the right, title, and interest in the Provided Materials as well as all derivative works created using the Provided Materials (including an entry) shall vest exclusively in Sponsor, and entrant will not have or take any action that might harm or adversely affect such rights. No right, title, or interest in and to the Provided Materials except for the limited license granted to entrant in these Official Rules is transferred or created.
Use of any prohibited elements in an entry may result in disqualification of the applicable entry, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Submitting an entry that contains elements which are copyrighted by another individual will make you responsible for any legal action the legal copyright holder might take against you. Sponsor's determination as to whether any entry potentially violates the rights of any third party is final. Entries that do not include all required information and do not adhere to the foregoing and following requirements or are deemed to be immoral, obscene, profane or not in keeping with Sponsor's image (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) may be considered void, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. PARTICIANT’S REPRESENTATIONS: By participating in the Promotion, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are the creator of your entry; (b) your entry is wholly original (apart from the Provided Materials, the Platform Materials and any allowable public domain elements); (c) your entry does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, including any current or former employer, and does not defame any person or entity; (d) your entry has not previously been entered in any other promotion; (e) your entry has not been previously published in any medium; (f) your entry does not violate any law or regulation; (g) apart from the Provided Materials and Platform Materials, no third party owns any of the rights to your entry (including, without limitation, any copyrights contained therein); (h) you agree to waive any claim for reimbursement for any equipment or materials necessary to submit an entry regardless of whether or not the entry is selected for any prize; (i) your entry is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation except as specifically described herein; and (j) Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in your entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any compensation to you.
By participating in the Promotion, you further represent and warrant that: (i) you have obtained written permission from each person whose image or likeness is included in the entry; (ii) such persons are age 21 or older, and appear to be so; (iii) if you are not the person who took the applicable photo/video, you have obtained written permission from the person who took the applicable photo/video and such person(s) have granted all necessary rights to use the applicable photo; (iv) you can and will give written copies of such permissions to the Sponsor upon request along with proof of age for any such person; and (v) you understand that such documents may be required in order to be deemed a winner. Failure to provide said proof may result in disqualification of the entry from the Promotion. Sponsor's determination as to whether any entry potentially violates the rights of any third party is final. Submitting an entry that is copyrighted by another individual will make you responsible for any legal action the legal copyright holder might take against you.
Further, by participating: (1) you acknowledge that the material that will be submitted as part of the Promotion may embody materials, suggestions, or ideas similar to those which have been developed by others or by Sponsor and hereby acknowledges that any similarity is purely coincidental and unavoidable in light of the volume of ideas that the Sponsor routinely uses and considers in the course of its business activities, and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation because of use by Sponsor of any materials similar to those in your entry; (2) you hereby waive any right to any claim or liability with respect to Sponsor’s use of similar materials; and (3) you understand that submitting any element that is copyrighted by another individual will result in you being responsible for any legal action the legal copyright holder might take against you or the Releasees (as defined below in Section 11).
7. SPONSOR’S RIGHTS TO ENTRIES: By submitting an entry, you grant the Sponsor and its affiliated companies the unconditional (subject only to any applicable rights of Instagram) and perpetual right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, edit, adapt, modify, crop, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your entry or any part thereof (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right to post an online gallery of entries selected in its sole discretion, or to re-post on any social media website or other website, any entries selected in its sole discretion. Should Sponsor edit your entry for purposes of re-use, you are not relieved from responsibility for compliance with these Official Rules. You agree that, upon request by the Sponsor, you will sign a copyright assignment. By submitting an entry, you forever waive any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights in the entry that may preclude Sponsor’s use of the entry, or require your permission for Sponsor to use the entry. By submitting an entry, you further agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against any of the Releasees (as defined below in Section 11), or any other person or entity, on the grounds that any use of the entry, or any derivative works, infringe any of your rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, or moral rights. You further acknowledge that, unless specified otherwise herein, the Sponsor is in no way obligated to broadcast, publish or use your entry in any way. Nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between you and the Sponsor. In no way are you to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of the Sponsor.
8. JUDGING CRITERIA/WINNER SECTION: On or about December 1, 2021, winners will be chosen on a rolling basis until all twenty have been claimed. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Winners are chosen based on creativity of tattoo, judging criteria is up to the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Potential winners will have until the end of the Promotion period to submit a tattoo for entry. Tattoo entries must abide by rules laid out in section 5. Additionally, potential winners will be disqualified if tattoo is not in an appropriate location of the body, appropriate locations are arms, neck, side, back, upper chest, stomach, and wrists. Final decision is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Within the Promotion period, entrants can post different tattoo entries until all winners have been chosen. The chance of winning does not depend on the number of entries.
9. PRIZE: Twenty (20) Grand Prizes will be made available, each consisting of a custom Tattoo Sailor Jerry Holiday Sweater (“Prize”). Winners will have their Instagram Account shared by SAILOR JERRY’s Official Instagram Account. One prize per person, per household. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the Prize is $50.00.
See Section 10 below for winner notification details and additional prize restrictions.
10. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The names of potential winners and/or their social media “handles” may be announced online prior to verification; however, any such announcement is not a guarantee of eligibility. Each potential winner will be notified via a comment or private message on Instagram, to verify their eligibility and ability to accept the prize, and to obtain their complete contact information. Entrants must confirm that their Instagram notification settings are turned on, such that they would be notified in a timely fashion of an attempt to contact them in this manner. Any such comment or message will instruct the potential winner to reply within 48 hours after the time that the notification message or comment was sent/posted. Potential winner must reply as instructed to identify themselves, confirm their eligibility and ability to accept the prize, and provide their complete contact information within such 48-hour period, or they may be disqualified. A potential winner may subsequently be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, a copyright assignment, and (where legal) a publicity release, and any other releases or documentation deemed necessary for Sponsor’s intended use of the potential winner’s entry, which must be returned within the time period specified by Sponsor at the time of such request. Proof of identity, age, and legal residence (in the form of a copy of the winner’s valid passport) may be required to claim a prize. Each winner will also be required to return a properly completed IRS W-9 form within the time period specified by Sponsor, and such winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 issued in their name for the actual value of prizes received. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a potential winner may only be notified one time as set forth above for attempted prize notification. Unless otherwise detailed herein, Sponsor shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any entry, or to otherwise exploit any entry or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and Sponsor may at any time abandon the use of the any entry for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and entrants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof. If Sponsor shall desire to secure additional assignments, certificates of engagement for the entry or other documents as Sponsor may reasonably require in order to effectuate the purposes and intents of these Official Rules, then each entrant agrees to sign the same upon Sponsor's request therefor. Additionally, the Sponsor reserves the right to request, from any entrant and at any time, an edited version of an entry, where such edits are deemed necessary but do not to materially improve the quality of the entry, all as determined by the Sponsor, to be returned within 48 hours from the time of request by Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee.
Any winner or potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion if: (a) they fail to reply or to provide any required information or properly completed documents or requested materials within the required time period; (b) they fail to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules; or (c) any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among the remaining applicable eligible entries via the means of winner determination described herein, pending verification of eligibility. If any prize remains unclaimed after three (3) potential winners have been notified for that prize, the prize may remain unawarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any incorrect or missing social media account information, prize claim information, postal address, email address or phone number associated with an entry/prize claim, or for any change of address, email, social media account or phone number of a participant.
Any prize details not specified will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No prize transfer. Unless otherwise specified herein, no prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. All other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes. All taxes (including without limitation Federal, state and local taxes) in connection with a prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Sponsor makes no representations regarding the tax liability associated with any prize, and each winner is advised to seek counsel regarding any tax liabilities associated with their prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Promotion if the Promotion becomes impossible or commercially unreasonable to administer.
11. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, PRINTERS, SUPPLIERS, AND ANY DISTRIBUTORS AND RETAILERS OF ALCOHOL BEVERAGES; AND INSTAGRAM; TOGETHER WITH THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS OF EACH (AFOREMENTIONED INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE PROMOTION OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REMOVAL FROM ANY WEBSITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY AND THE COLLECTION, USE AND/OR SHARING BY SPONSOR OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF THE PARTICIPANTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE PROMOTION, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH ANY PROMOTION-RELATED WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
12. GENERAL: Releasees and Internet/wireless access providers are not responsible for: (a) lost, late, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete, damaged or garbled entries, registration forms, release forms or any other documents; (b) technical errors, failures, or interruptions related to computers, hardware, software, programming, servers, providers, networks, or telephones; (c) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including the inability to submit entries or other disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention; (d) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer or device from entrant's access of the Promotion, whether human, mechanical or electronic; (e) incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Promotion users or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in the Promotion; (f) any printing errors, typographical errors, or human errors, including but not limited to any human, mechanical typographical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries or announcement of winners; (g) changes to social media platform policies and procedures that may interfere with the operation of the Promotion; (h) content filtering or any malfunction/error/failure which may impact the accessibility of entries or the transmission or receipt of winner verification notices (or other communications with winners); or (i) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion. Sponsor may consider entries to be void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated, tampered with, forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Promotion, Releasees are not responsible for the actions of participants or other individuals in connection with the Promotion, including participants' or other individuals' attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion.
If, for any reason, the Promotion (or portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, by reason of any acts of God, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, unusually severe weather, strikes or legal disputes (whether legal or illegal), industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Promotion, and to select the applicable winner(s) via the means of winner determination described in these Official Rules (from among the applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable), or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry must be made by the entrant and via the means described in these Official Rules only. Any failure by Sponsor to enforce any of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules. You are not a winner until your entry has been verified and you have complied with these Official Rules. Each entry is the opinion or view of the applicable entrant, and does not reflect the views of the Releasees.
Instagram is not a sponsor of, and does not endorse, this promotion. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, not to Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Instagram.
13. PUBLICITY: By participating, you grant to Sponsor and its affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), social media handle(s), voice, biographical information, Promotion entry, and written or oral statements (collectively, the “Materials”), for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and the products or services of each, in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of the Materials.
14. GOVERNING LAW: By participating, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in New York County, New York, and each entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of New York for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations on the ability to pursue class action remedies, or certain kinds of damages, and so these limitations may not apply to you. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or the Releasees in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of New York, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
15. SEVERABILITY/HEADINGS: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof. In the event of any conflict between any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any Promotion advertising materials, the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
16. WINNER LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 15, 2021 to William Grant & Sons, Inc., 300 Park Avenue South, Suite 600, New York, NY 10010.
Sponsor: William Grant & Sons, Inc., 300 Park Ave S #600, New York, NY 10010
©2021 William Grant & Sons, Inc. New York, NY.
GREAT COCKTAILS START WITH RESPONSIBLE MEASURING
Respect his legacy. Drink Sailor Jerry responsibly.
©2021 Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, 46% Alc./Vol. William Grant & Sons, New York, NY.